Ad ID: 23687
Added: March 12, 2021
Sell Price: £67.75
Ad Type: Brand New
Location: United Kingdom
Swarovski Women’s Emily Gradient Bracelet, Brilliant Blue and White Crystals, Rhodium Plated Metal, from Swarovski Emily Collection
Swarovski Emily Gradient Bracelet
|Clasp type||Bolo clasp|
About this item
- Stunningly timeless: The Swarovski Emily Gradient bangle for women features rhodium plated metal and sparkling Swarovski crystals – designed for those looking to wear something radiant
- Vividly sparkling: This bracelet features brilliant blue and white Swarovski crystals, which accent a stunning rhodium plated cuff, offering one-of-a-kind glamour
- Designed to last: Swarovski jewellery features the extraordinary brilliance of Swarovski crystals and durable metals – to ensure the life of your jewellery avoid contact with water, lotions or perfume
- Stand out from the crowd: A charming gift for you or a loved one, this eye-catching bracelet has been crafted to complement any outfit, adding a luxurious, stylish touch, whatever the occasion
- Items delivered: 1 x Swarovski Emily bracelet for women, size 9 x 24 cm, with sparkling, radiant Swarovski crystals, rhodium plated metal, Swarovski bracelet box
From the manufacturer
“A diamond for everyone“
In 1895 Daniel Swarovski took the first step towards his goal of creating “a diamond for everyone“ when he invented an electric machine that could cut crystals more precisely than was ever possible by hand. Shortly after, his company, Swarovski Crystals, came about in the Tyrolian Alps of Austria.
Milestones in the spotlight
The 20th century brought a breakthrough for Swarovski Crystals. Flapper girls in crystalline trimmed dresses, starlets including Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland and Audrey Hepburn, and even designers like Christian Dior dawned Swarovski crystals as accessories and clothing accents. For stars and designers across the globe, Swarovski crystals became the must-have accessory of the century.
The first boutique
In the 1980s, the first Swarovski boutique opened its doors on London‘s prestigious Bond Street and opened the world‘s eyes to crystal jewellery and figurines. The tradition of the annual limited-edition Christmas ornament instantly became a new favourite for collectors and crystal-lovers alike. Swarovski transcended the bounds of the jewellery world and became a sensation in interior decoration as well.
A Collection for Everyone
Whether you are searching for the perfect piece for yourself or a perfect gift for someone special, Swarovski has a collection for everyone. Our bracelet range spans from simple to spectacular, providing you with a multitude of choices that can be worn every day or dawned to make those special occasions even more extraordinary. Explore our more classic looks with simple and iconic bangles and charms or dare for something a bit more eye-catching and colourful.
Care & Maintenance
Keep your Swarovski products in the best possible condition by following the guidelines listed below.
Jewellery & Watches: Always keep your jewellery safe in a soft pouch or the original packaging. Always wear gloves while polishing your jewellery and use a lint-free cloth to maintain the brilliance of your product. Always put jewellery on last and avoid contact with harsh chemicals and abrasive materials such as perfumes or hair spray. Avoid contact with surfaces that may scratch or chip the crystal.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU